How To Joint Drywall Without Sanding

drywall without sanding

Drywall Without Sanding

I had done many small drywall patch jobs in the past which turned our great. The thing I didn't like was the huge dusty mess I always seemed to create even for a small job. Now I was going to tackle an entire room - ceiling and walls. I certainly did not want to create a dust storm in my house. I researched various methods and found one that worked well for me.

Ok, the reality is there is actually some sanding required but it is very, very minimal. The little sanding you need to do can be done with a small sanding block.


 TOOLS  Here's the only tools you'll need:
Putty Knife
4" Putty Knife


14" Drywall Trowel
14" Drywall Trowel

Sanding Block
Sanding Block

 SUPPLIES 

Here's the supplies you'll need for the corners and seams:

drywall

I used the techniques shown in this video to tape and mud my drywall.  It does take a little practice but if you follow these instructions you should have good success,  Check it out the video here:




Previous Post Next Post